15 mL and 50 mL Eppendorf Conical Tubes - Protein LoBind and Amber
The Protein LoBind Conical Tubes minimize the risk of non-specific protein and peptide samples sticking to the walls of the tubes. This ensures the best possible sample recovery, which is especially important when working with samples with low initial concentration.
The innovative material of the amber-colored Conical Tubes is highly transparent, while at the same time effectively protecting the sample from low-wavelength light.
This way, the pipette tip immersion can be safely monitored during liquid transfer, which helps avoid cross-contamination.
LABVOLUTION in Hanover from 05/21 - 05/23/2019Visit us at hall 20, booth B69
More products of this company
- Extended spectrum of applications for centrifugation
- Manual pipetting of 384-well plates made easy
- Control and monitor up to 50 cyclers from a central software application
- Eppendorf CryoCube® F740 ULT freezers now all-green
- Eppendorf Fast PCR Tube Strips