Dionex Receives Prestigious Award in Customer Satisfaction and Announces Expansion of Field Service Organization
For the fifth consecutive year, Dionex Corporation has won the Omega NorthFace ScoreBoard Award for outstanding achievements in customer service. Simultaneous to receiving the award, Dionex announced plans to expand its field service organization in North America . This commitment to customer service reinforces the findings of Omega, an independent quality auditing firm. Omega's NorthFace ScoreBoard Award recognizes organizations that not only offer exemplary service to their customers, but that also maintain a deep commitment to exceed customer expectations.
"Dionex is pleased to accept our fifth consecutive NorthFace award for customer satisfaction," said David Bow, Dionex Vice President, North America Sales & Service. "To further support our customers, we have announced a significant investment in our North American field service organization." This investment reflects the growing success of the Dionex UltiMate® 3000 Intelligent LC series, the ongoing strong performance of Reagent-Free™ Ion Chromatography (RFIC™) instrument sales, and ongoing commitment to excellence in customer support, Bow added.
Specifically, the investment expands the North American service organization, increasing field service staff. "Dionex customers expect reliable solutions that increase their productivity, and prompt, efficient service is critical," Bow said. "Growing our service staff and investing in our service organization will ensure we continue to stay ahead of customer expectations."
Source: Dionex Corp.
More news from this company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Dionex Corporation (12/14/2010)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Iodide and Iodate in Seawater and Other Saline Matrices (10/02/2009)
- Dionex Enters into Agreement with ESA Biosciences to Acquire the Assets of ESA Life Sciences Tools Business Unit (09/17/2009)
- Dionex Application Improves Determination of Sulfate and Sulfamate in Topiramate Using Ion Chromatography (09/15/2009)
- Dionex Customer Application Improves Resolution and Separation of Intact Proteins (06/03/2009)