Global Analytical Technology Lab Development Expert (m/w/d)
The Global Analytical Technology Lab supports our Pharma network with troubleshooting, development and improvement of pharmaceutical analytical methods. It uses scientific and innovative approaches employing e.g. DoE, QbD as well as new technologies. The lab addresses issues of global relevance and works closely together with global functions. It also supports projects for manufacturing process improvements and consults and advises regarding analytical methods and technology. It grows and manages the knowledge of analytical methods and drives innovation.
You improve and develop analytical methods for pharmaceutical products by applying your expertise in spectroscopic methods like NIR and Raman as well as in other analytical methods like HPLC. You support with troubleshooting, you drive innovation and apply state of the art methods. You issue reports to evaluate data or document analytical knowledge, contributing to the growth and storage of knowledge. You collaborate closely with global analytical project leaders, site QC labs, highly specialized analytical labs and process technology experts to reach your objectives.
- You have a technical or graduate degree (or equivalent) in pharmacy, chemistry or engineering
- You have expert knowledge in the development of analytical methods (incl. DoE, QbD, statistics), especially in the development of spectroscopic (NIR, Raman) and HPLC methods for solid pharmaceutical products. Experience and expertise in other methods like potentiometric or Karl Fischer Titrations, GC, IC or hyphenated methods is much appreciated
- You have extensive professional experience of at least 6 years in a similar role
- You like working in an international team with diverse cultural backgrounds and many interfaces using your excellent English and German language skills, additional languages being a plus
- You are self-motivated, well organized, like to take the initiative and able to lead a part of a project
Frankfurter Straße 250
More job offers from this company
- Process Excellence & Analytics Manager (m/f/d) (2019/03/20)