Customer Technical Support Specialist IC/LC and Chromeleon (m/f/d)
- Responsible to deliver all Technical Support activities for the EMEA CMD group (which might include: Hot Lines, Customer visits) on HPLC, IC&SP and Chromeleon product lines.
- Performs all Customer Technical Support Activities in line with internal rules and customer regulations
- Assure responsive telephone and email support and diagnostic as well as on-site services to exceed the customer's expectation and making them successful by using TMO instruments. Actively promote our contract products and upgrades. (80%)
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible. Follow our ethical business conduct guidance.
- Is responsible to manage the company's assets provided, such as Car Stock/Inventory of Parts, Computer, Telephone, general Tools, Software, Company Car, Manuals etc.. (5%).
- Optimize the own work schedule by coordinating with all the necessary partners (5%).
- Is responsible to report accurate and timely of all activities as required (e.g. Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc.) (5%).
- Assures alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of TMO and informs other part of TMO of important information with respect to our customers (e.g. information about new purchases to sales/lead generation) (5%).
- Professional background in Chemistry or related subjects
- Minimum 3 years' experience supporting HPLC, IC, ASE, AutoTrace analytical equipment and Chromeleon or equivalent applications specialist experience.
- PC skills
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel through Europe/European Territory. For training or special calls, international traveling including all EMEA Territory, the US, and APAC may be required.
- Good German and English both verbal and written. French language is a plus.
Thermo Fisher Scientific