Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today
You will know the possibilities of modern HPLC materials for the implementation of fast separations as well as the critical parameters for a successful realization.
HPLC experienced Laboratory Technicians, Scientific Assistants or Laboratory Heads who want to move to effective (U)HPLC methods.
- Advantages and possible issues of modern stationary phases: Sub 2 µm, monolithic columns, fused core materials, standard 3 and 5 µm for fast HPLC
- Influence of the HPLC equipment and the optimal configuration
- Which approach fits to my system? Do I need an UHPLC-System?
- System selection and release
- Method transfer to modern HPLC methods in QA areas
Lectures, discussions and group work
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- From the Chemical Structure to the HPLC Method (2019-05-07 Olten [CH])
- Light Scattering Techniques for Particle Characterization (2019-09-02 Genf [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC / SEC / GFC (2019-09-19 Olten [CH])
- Applications of the 2nd-Generation Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) (2019-09-20 Genf [CH])
- Introduction to Gas Chromatography (GC) (2019-09-24 - 2019-09-25 Olten [CH])