Flow Cytometry: From Analysis to Cell Sorting - Principles and Applications
- Flow cytometry general concepts
- Cytometer components (fluidics, optics, electronics)
- Cytometer instruments overview
- Fluorescence compensations
- Data display and analysis
- Cell sorting theory
- Practical considerations for cell sorting
- Overview of flow cytometry applications
- From the Chemical Structure to the HPLC Method (2019-05-07 Olten [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2019-05-08 Olten [CH])
- Light Scattering Techniques for Particle Characterization (2019-09-02 Genf [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC / SEC / GFC (2019-09-19 Olten [CH])
- Applications of the 2nd-Generation Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM) (2019-09-20 Genf [CH])
You will understand the key principles of the technique, its possibilities and limitations, and are capable to plan and analyze flow cytometric experiments.
People with technical training (lab technicians or similar), potential users of the technique, purchasing decision makers.
Presentations and round-table and discussions about participant projects. Live demo on a flow cytometer.
Depending on the audience, the course will be in French or English, but all written material and the slides are in English only.
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request