Interpretation of Mass Spectra
Gaining insight into modern mass spectrometric methods and learning the basics of the interpretation of electron impact (EI) and (LC-)MS/MS spectra.
Individuals who need to interpret mass spectra. Basic knowledge of mass spectrometry is required.
- Survey of instrumentation and ionization techniques
- The molecular ion: Information on elemental composition (isotope signals, mass defect, etc.)
- Rules of fragmentation: direct fragmentation, rearrangements, ion series
Lectures and exercises
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- HPLC Troubleshooting (2019-02-05 Olten [CH])
- HILIC Separation of Polar Compounds (2019-02-06 Olten [CH])
- Flow Cytometry: From Analysis to Cell Sorting - Principles and Applications (2019-03-18 Genf [CH])
- From the Chemical Structure to the HPLC Method (2019-05-07 Olten [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2019-05-08 Olten [CH])