Introduction to Gas Chromatography (GC)
You will be familiar with the fundamentals of gas chromatography and understand how chromatographic conditions are optimized for best separations. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper and efficient development of robust GC methods.
Users with little experience who want to gain or add to their basic knowledge on GC. QA-managers monitoring GC methods and results.
- Mechanism of gas chromatography
- Design of a gas chromatograph; the GC separation column
- Influence of oven temperature and carrier gas properties on the separation efficiency
- Proper selection of chromatographic conditions
- Choice of injectors and detectors
- Qualitative and quantitative GC analysis
- Method development
Lectures, calculations on sample chromatograms, discussion of selected applications.
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Flow Cytometry: From Analysis to Cell Sorting - Principles and Applications (2019-03-18 Genf [CH])
- From the Chemical Structure to the HPLC Method (2019-05-07 Olten [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2019-05-08 Olten [CH])
- Light Scattering Techniques for Particle Characterization (2019-09-02 Genf [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC / SEC / GFC (2019-09-19 Olten [CH])