You will be familiar with the fundamentals of design of experiments and understand how these methods could be effectively use in optimization of your experiments. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper conduction of experiments and analysis of information they yield.
Persons interested in using methods of experimental design for planning their experiments.
- General outline for screening experiments
- Factorial and fractional factorial designs
- Response surface methods
- Quantitative relations: Observed responses and experimental variations.
- Optimisation when there are several response variables
- Computer applications and literature for further reading
Lectures, calculations on sample data sets, discussion of selected applications.
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Flow Cytometry: From Analysis to Cell Sorting - Principles and Applications (2019-03-18 Genf [CH])
- From the Chemical Structure to the HPLC Method (2019-05-07 Olten [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2019-05-08 Olten [CH])
- Light Scattering Techniques for Particle Characterization (2019-09-02 Genf [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC / SEC / GFC (2019-09-19 Olten [CH])