Chemometrics: Multivariate Mathematical Methods in Analytical Chemistry
You will be familiar with the fundamentals of multivariate mathematical methods and understand how these methods could be effectively use in analytical chemistry. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper analysis of your own laboratory data and development of predictive models.
Persons interested in applying chemomemtric methods in their analytical work.
- Multivariate data and data preprocessing
- Principal component analysis
- Multivariate regression and calibration
- Variable selection
- Computer applications and literature for further reading
Lectures, calculations on sample data sets, discussion of selected applications.
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Flow Cytometry: From Analysis to Cell Sorting - Principles and Applications (2019-03-18 Genf [CH])
- From the Chemical Structure to the HPLC Method (2019-05-07 Olten [CH])
- Trends in (U)HPLC - Fast Chromatography Today (2019-05-08 Olten [CH])
- Light Scattering Techniques for Particle Characterization (2019-09-02 Genf [CH])
- Characterization of polymers and biopolymers using Size Exclusion Chromatography GPC / SEC / GFC (2019-09-19 Olten [CH])