Transgenic Animals - Micromanipulation Techniques
Technicians and scientists interested in the generation of transgenic animals. Basic experience with eukaryotic cells and microscopy required.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to perform injection into animal zygotes as well as transfer embryonic stem cells into 8-cell embryos and blastocysts using specific manipulators.
- Microinjection techniques for transgenic mice:
- DNA/RNA Microinjection into zygotes
- Embryonic stem cell transfer into blastocysts
- Piezo-assisted stem cell transfer into 8-cell stage embryos
- Theoretical and practical microscopy training
- This part of the training will be supported by Leica Microsystems
Tel.: +49 (0)40 / 538 01 361
Fax: +49 (0)40 / 538 01 840
Mail: Anfrage versenden
Weitere Veranstaltungen dieses Anbieters
- Cell Culture Theory and Practice (29. - 30.11.2018 Hamburg)