Technicians and scientists interested in the generation of transgenic animals. Basic experience with eukaryotic cells and microscopy required.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to perform injection into animal zygotes as well as transfer embryonic stem cells into 8-cell embryos and blastocysts using specific manipulators.
- Microinjection techniques for transgenic mice:
- Injection of DNA into the pronucleus of fertilized mouse oocytes.
- Embryonic stem cell transfer into blastocysts.
- Piezo-assisted stem cell transfer into 8-cell stage embryos.
- Theoretical and practical microscopy training
- This part of the training will be supported by Leica Microsystems.
Tel.: +49 (0)40 / 538 01 142
Fax: +49 (0)40 / 538 01 840
Mail: Anfrage versenden