Dionex Expands HPLC Operations in Germany
Dionex Corporation has completed construction of its HPLC facilities in Germering, Germany. After doubling the area of its Germering facilities with additions in 1998 and 2001, Dionex added another 60% to the facilities by completing the new building. The first floor of the new facility is used for stock and manufacturing to produce instruments for distribution. The second floor is for R&D, marketing, and purchasing operations.
Additional work completed on the existing facilities provides an applications laboratory and modern features. The additional space and improved logistics enable Dionex to keep up with growing demand for HPLC instrumentation, as well as reduce delivery times, and improve product quality control.
"The new building significantly improves logistics and workflow of LC instrument production," said Lukas Braunschweiler, Ph.D., President and CEO of Dionex. "Expanding our operations reflects our strong growth in the HPLC market." The company"s award-winning UltiMate TM 3000 Intelligent LC Series delivers superior performance with analytical, nano, micro, and semipreparative flow rates.
Quelle: Dionex Corp.
Weitere Nachrichten dieser Firma
- Dionex Wins Prestigious R&D 100 Award (10.12.2003)
- Dionex Expands International Infrastructure with New Subsidiary in Korea (17.10.2003)
- ICS-2000 System Wins Pittcon 2003 Gold Award for Best New Product (31.03.2003)
- Dionex Corporation Names Lukas Braunschweiler President and Chief Executive Officer (02.07.2002)
- Dionex makes Equity Investment in PharmaSeq (20.06.2002)