Waters Corporation Announces Agreement to Purchase NuGenesis Technologies
Waters Corporation has entered into an agreement to acquire NuGenesis Technologies® Corporation of Westborough, MA.
NuGenesis Technologies is a leader in providing software solutions to manage the volumes of disparate scientific data generated in your laboratories. Efficiently processing, interpreting, mining and managing this information will allow you to maximize productivity, to consolidate information for regulatory submissions, and to accelerate product time-to-market.
Having more information at your fingertips enables your organization to make better decisions that can provide you competitive advantage. When this merger is complete, the synergy between Waters' robust Empower™ CDS and Masslynx™ MS software solutions and NuGenesis' innovative scientific data management products will enable you to transform information into knowledge.
The ability for you to integrate Empower, Masslynx and Creon Lab Control solutions with the NuGenesis® SDMS software will further enhance your effectiveness. Your laboratory productivity has been our focus for more than 40 years, and based on your input, Waters continues to expand beyond chromatography data to the broader range of informatics solutions. This acquisition bolsters our vision of the future, helping you leverage your data into useful information.
Quelle: Waters Corp.
Weitere Nachrichten dieser Firma
- Neuer UPLC (/MS) Application Note Browser (28.09.2009)
- Medicinal Chemistry Applications Notebook (19.01.2009)
- Frost and Sullivan Names Waters Leading Analytical Instrumentation Company of the Year 2005 (01.04.2005)
- Waters Announces LC/MS/MS Method for Nitrofuran Residue Detection in Animal Products (26.09.2003)
- New Stability-Indicating HPLC Method Development Brochure (12.09.2003)