Dionex Wins Prestigious R&D 100 Award
Dionex Corporation is pleased to announce it received an R&D 100 award as part of R&D Magazine"s 41st annual search for the most innovative new products. The award was granted for the Continuously Regenerated Trap Column (CR-TC), which is used in Dionex"s breakthrough Reagent-Free™ ion chromatography systems. The award was received by the inventors, Dr. Kannan Srinivasan and Dr. Nebojsa Avdalovic of the Dionex R&D Department. "The winning of an R&D 100 Award provides a mark of excellence known to industry, government, and academia as proof that the product is one of the most innovative ideas of the year," according to R&D Magazine.
The CR-TC was designed to benefit chemists involved with ion chromatography analysis. "We have been using the newly introduced CR-TC device for some time and find it wonderful," said Dr. Purnendu K. Dasgupta, Paul W Horn Distinguished Professor of Chemistry at Texas Tech University. "Unlike before, we have no down time in taking off a trap column, regenerating it off-line, and rinsing it for extended periods. Also, after system shut down and startup, the system goes to a low background value much more quickly than before, allowing us to reach very low detection limits consistently."
Quelle: Dionex Corp.
Weitere Nachrichten dieser Firma
- Dionex Expands HPLC Operations in Germany (22.05.2006)
- Dionex Expands International Infrastructure with New Subsidiary in Korea (17.10.2003)
- ICS-2000 System Wins Pittcon 2003 Gold Award for Best New Product (31.03.2003)
- Dionex Corporation Names Lukas Braunschweiler President and Chief Executive Officer (02.07.2002)
- Dionex makes Equity Investment in PharmaSeq (20.06.2002)