Dionex Expands International Infrastructure with New Subsidiary in Korea
Dionex Corporation increased its international sales and distribution capabilities by opening a new wholly owned subsidiary, Dionex Korea Ltd., in Seoul, Korea. This brings to 13 the total number of Dionex direct sales subsidiaries operating outside the U.S.
Sales outside North America accounted for 64% of net sales in fiscal 2003. The company now sells directly through its sales forces in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Korea, Japan, China, Canada, and the U.S.
Quelle: Dionex Corp.
- Dionex Expands HPLC Operations in Germany (22.05.2006)
- Dionex Wins Prestigious R&D 100 Award (10.12.2003)
- ICS-2000 System Wins Pittcon 2003 Gold Award for Best New Product (31.03.2003)
- Dionex Corporation Names Lukas Braunschweiler President and Chief Executive Officer (02.07.2002)
- Dionex makes Equity Investment in PharmaSeq (20.06.2002)