Thermo Electron Corp. Acquires Process Control Rheometers
Thermo Electron Corporation announced that it has purchased the Process Control Rheometers (PCR) product line, formerly manufactured and marketed by Rheometric Scientific Instruments, Inc., from TA Instruments. PCR rheometers are used by global polymer producers in on-line process applications to produce high-quality polymers at lower cost.
"Rheometry is the cornerstone of our materials characterization business, and we"re committed to becoming the leading global supplier of this critical materials analysis equipment," said Mark Halter, president of Thermo"s Control Technologies division. "The PCR line complements and strengthens our existing product offerings and allows us to offer the only complete line of viscometers and rheometers from laboratory to pilot plant through on-line process applications."
In addition to selling new equipment, Thermo"s Control Technologies division will offer a comprehensive package of support options for PCR and ACER products already in the field. These support services are designed to maximize uptime and ensure total customer satisfaction.
Quelle: Thermo Electron
- Thermo Electron to Acquire Kendro Laboratory Products (11.02.2005)
- Dr. Hartmut Braun becomes Managing Director (16.04.2004)
- Thermo Electron Named Life Science Instrument Company of the Year (20.11.2003)
- Thermo Electron Acquires Laboratory Services Provider LMSi (10.11.2003)
- Thermo Electron Sells Test and Measurement Business to SPX Corporation (23.10.2003)