Application Services for modern TLC/HPTLC
CAMAG has modernized and extended its application laboratory. In addition to the wet lab, we have now two new labs coming to a total of five complete work-places to perform state-of-the-art TLC analyses.
A major task for the lab is the development of new application fields for planar chromatography. In this respect we are working closely with Universities and Colleges in the Basel/Freiburg area as well as with the industry and provide opportunities for interested students to conduct scientific work. A current focus of our activities in collaboration with the Swiss Pharmacopoeia and the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia is modernization of TLC/HPTLC for the analysis of medicinal plants.
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 107 erschienen (02.11.2011)
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 105 erschienen (26.11.2010)
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 102 - kostenloser Literaturdienst für die DC (05.06.2009)
- Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals (03.10.2006)
- "International Symposium for High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography" vom 9. – 11. Oktober 2006 (29.08.2006)