Database on TLC/HPTLC literature for free download
CAMAG, the leading manufacturer of instruments for modern TLC / Planar Chromatography, has just released its latest compilation of TLC/HPTLC literature "Cumulative CAMAG Bibliography Service, CCBS".
The extensive database contains over 7500 abstracts and can be downloaded for free from the website. Alternatively it can be requested from CAMAG on CD-ROM at nominal cost.
With the unique collection of literature abstracts scientists can now carry out their own exhaustive TLC/HPTLC literature search: Select from 38 speciality sections, search by key words such as author, substance, reagent, a technique etc.
It might be the first step in the right direction when looking for literature and applications for this separation technique.
Weitere Nachrichten dieser Firma
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 107 erschienen (02.11.2011)
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 105 erschienen (26.11.2010)
- CAMAG Bibliography Service CBS 102 - kostenloser Literaturdienst für die DC (05.06.2009)
- Validated HPTLC Methods for Identification of Botanicals (03.10.2006)
- "International Symposium for High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography" vom 9. – 11. Oktober 2006 (29.08.2006)