Customer Support Specialist for a Global Laboratory Instrument and Reagent Supplier (m/f)
On behalf of our client and because of a very strong growth phase in their business they are looking to expand and strengthen the German sales team.
What our client is offering?
An innovative and fast-growing company with an extensive range of products, with many of their products having market leadership status, for laboratories in the areas like Pharmaceutical companies, Biotech. Academic institutes (as well as general research labs in many industries). The company offers a very good compensation package and the job comes with excellent opportunities for personal career growth in the organization. You will be working also in an international environment.
What is expected?
The role of the Customer support specialists is to support and consult the customers on technical questions and enquiries as well as the field-based sales team with quotation preparations and specific technical information.
- Working as part of the internal and field sales team with sales target responsibility
- Responsible for pre and post technical application support & sales
Working as part of Internal Sales Desk Team
- Answer inbound telephone calls to the sales desk in a professional and business-like manner
- Answering of e-mail queries in a timely manner
- Entering of orders, returns and quotations on to system within specified time frame
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner
- Completions of outbound sales call activities including quotation follow-ups to support sales desk targets
- To provide sales analysis and reporting as and when required by senior management
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required
Working as part of the sales team
- Visiting customers in an outside Germany on a project basis
- To be responsible for a sales target - territory, product, customer group
- Attend meetings, exhibitions and congresses
Pre and Post Technical Support
- To provide technical support to both colleagues and customers with the objective of resolving technical queries or application issues
- To generate customer orders to enable personal sales targets to be achieved via proactive sales channels
- Development of marketplace and product knowledge to support above functions
- To generate and work on OEM projects
- Team player and self-motivated with good attention to detail.
- Customer focused
- Good time management, ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify, question and solve problems
- Team player and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience, in either a science discipline or engineering
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Moderate degree of IT literacy especially MS Excel and Word
Please apply online using the German language!
Mrs. Waltraud Höhn
Am Brambusch 24
Tel. : +49 (0)231 / 809 01807