Field Based Sales Representative for a Global Laboratory Instrument and Reagent Supplier (m/f)
On behalf of our client and because of a very strong growth phase in their business they are looking to expand and strengthen the field based German sales team. We are looking for
3 Field Based Sales Representatives (m/f)
in Germany for compact areas in South (Bavaria), North (e.g. Schleswig Holstein, Lower Saxony or North Hesse) and West (e.g. North Rhine-Westphalia)
What our client is offering?
An innovative and fast-growing company with an extensive range of products with many of their products having market leadership status for laboratories in the areas like Pharmaceutical companies, Biotech. Academic institutes (as well as general research labs in many industries). The company offers a very good compensation package and top-level company car and the job comes with excellent opportunities for personal career growth in the organization. You will be working also in an international environment.
What is expected?
The role of the Territory Manager is to implement a sales strategy that supports our client's German business strategy. Includes responsibility for achieving or exceeding sales and profit targets for the individual regions as set by the Leadership Team, through a combination of personal selling activity, effective partnering with the internal application, sales and marketing teams.
Your Skills & Competencies (Field based role)
- Ideally a diploma in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent scientific field or direct experience of working in a laboratory environment.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in German and English are essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment and influence/motivate other team members.
- Negotiation skills.
- Consistently meets quality standards and deadlines.
- Communicates openly.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally a knowledge of Laboratory and/or Pharma customers within region.
Your Knowledge (Field based role)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German & English.
- Analytical and business planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, familiar with CRM System or like programs required.
- Field sales and territory management experience within Laboratory sales - Laboratory experience across a wide range of sectors including pharmaceutical, industrial and academic segments would be an advantage, particularly where there is a sound understanding of the current marketplace for laboratory equipment and consumables.
- The Territory Manager is expected to possess experience in: sales strategies and personal selling effectiveness, analytical and problem-solving skills, communications skills, client relationship management skills, industry/market analysis skills, and business planning skills.
- Valid driving license is mandatory.
Please apply online using the German language!
Mrs. Waltraud Höhn
Am Brambusch 24
Tel. : +49 (0)231 / 809 01807