Account Manager Baden-Württemberg (Waters System Sales) (m/f)
Waters, the world's leading specialty measurement company that cares about inclusion and diversity is seeking for an Account Manager - Systems /Instruments to support the very successful growth of our businesses across Germany. Waters delivers benefits through innovation and people that enable customer success in the life, materials and food sciences. Our talented field sales/service and specialist teams have over the years delivered great and sustainable business results. With a constant focus on growth and by developing new markets we are able to increase the business even within very challenging economic circumstances.
As Account Manager - Systems / Instruments, you are an ambassador of Waters and will bring to the market Waters' products and services. The candidate will demonstrate a clear grasp of understanding the customers' business and its growth plans and is able to take that knowledge and convert it into a solution and offering from Waters, with a primary aim of bringing "customer success". This position brings a great degree of flexibility working in the field. The role will be designated to either a territory and/or markets.
- Executing of on-site customer visits, demos and prospection of new customers across territory
- Understanding of customer decisions 'process and organization
- Maintaining CRM Data, opportunities, activities on daily basis and provide business plan for the territory
- Providing instrument system quotes and negotiate projects respecting Waters terms & conditions
- Participating and executing local Marcom events, exhibitions, road shows and seminars
- Differentiating Waters as a unique Partner in the Instrumentation market and collaborating closely with all other groups at Waters (e.g. MS Specialists Business Development Team and Consumable Group)
- Managing the product mix and pricing to meet desired targets
- Adhering to Waters and customers relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements when on site and as an individual employee.
- A (higher) degree in a life science-related discipline (Chemistry, Biology or Biochemistry) and more industrial experience is also acceptable
- Technical knowledge and practical solution selling experience, ideally in Chromatography, expertise in Mass Spectrometry applications would be beneficial
- Exposure within relevant field/industry
- Effective sales contributor with proven track record for long-term and growing success
- Highly passionate individual with charisma, perseverance and determination
- Ability to work effectively in competitive sales situations; cool under pressure
- Customer focused with very good listening skills; effective communication and presentation skills
- Decisions making and influencing selling skills, good priority setting and organizational skills
- Quick learner and ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical issues;
- Knowledge of computers and the use of standard Windows based packages ; Empower Software experience would be an advantage
- Proficient English and German Language Skills
- A clean driving license and a valid passport will be required
- This position with travelling within your designated territory, and occasional travels to other countries for activities such as meetings and training
Please apply online.
Weitere Stellenangebote dieser Firma
- Informatics Deployment Specialist (m/f) (04.04.2018)
- Customer Service Specialist (Field Service Engineer) (m/f) (04.04.2018)