Customer Service Specialist (Field Service Engineer) (m/f)
Waters, the world's leading specialty measurement company that cares about inclusion and diversity is seeking for a Customer Service Specialist (Field Service Engineer) to support the very successful growth of our businesses across Germany. Waters deliver benefits through innovation and people that enable customer success in the life, materials and food sciences. Our talented field sales / service and specialist teams have over the years delivered great and sustainable business results. With a constant focus on growth and by developing new markets we are able to increase the business even within very challenging economic circumstances.
As Customer Service Specialist (Field Service Engineer), you are an ambassador of Waters and will bring to the market Waters' products and services. The candidate will demonstrates a clear grasp of understanding the customers' business and its growth plans and is able to take that knowledge and convert that into a solution and offering from Waters, with a primary aim of bringing "customer success". This position brings a great degree of flexibility working in the field. The role will be designated to either a territory and / or markets.
- Delivering high quality and efficient services and support to our customer including installation, performance maintenance, repair and qualification of our portfolio of products in a blue-chip multi-sector environment, both face to face and remotely
- Planning and delivering New Product Implementation, Scheduled Performance Maintenance, Qualification, System Relocations and Technology / Software Upgrades in conjunction with our other customer specialists
- Providing training and guidance to customer to ensure they maintain compliance and enable smooth safe operation of Waters equipment in their laboratories
- Maintaining customer relationship and liaising as appropriate with the relevant sales account manager for the customer, ensuring key focus on the customer and their needs are met
- Effectively handling customer calls, administration and inventory ensuring you optimize your time and delivery against the metrics set within the business
- Adhering to Waters and customers relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements when on site and as an individual employee
- You hold a Gymnasium, Engineering degree in relevant subject matters
- Successful experience in LC or MS
- An understanding of GMP/GLP requirements
- Highly passionate individual with charisma, perseverance and determination, enjoys personal interaction and relationship building with key customers
- Customer focussed with very good listening skills
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical issues
- Good interpersonal skills, good priority setting and organizational skills
- A approach to problem solving and keen mind on continuous development of knowledge
- Proficient English and German Language Skills
- A clean driving license and a valid passport will be required
- This territory-based position with travelling within your designated territory, and occasional travels to other countries
Please apply online.
Weitere Stellenangebote dieser Firma
- Account Manager Baden-Württemberg (Waters System Sales) (m/f) (04.04.2018)
- Informatics Deployment Specialist (m/f) (04.04.2018)