Senior Scientist R&D Proteomics, Mass Spectrometry (m/w)
You are responsible to plan, execute, analyze and report experiments for the optimization of LiP. This is done in close interaction with the R&D team (wet lab and bioinformatics) as well as contract research and sales and marketing. At Biognosys, number of well-established next generation quantitative LC-MS proteomics workflows can be utilized to do that. Further, you will take over responsibilities in our state of the art LC-MS facility equipped with the most recent generation of high-end instruments. You will help to improve the LiP experience for our customers in contract research.
- Education in chemistry, molecular biology or similar
- PhD or postdoc in proteomics (experience in target deconvolution of advantage)
- Hands on experience with biochemical experiments and LC-M
- Experience with proteomics data analysis and visualization (knowledge of Spectronaut and R of advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English