Lean Manager (m/f)
Tentamus is based in Berlin / Germany with laboratories and offices globally. Tentamus offers a full range of services through a group of medium-sized laboratories in the life sciences sector. Increasingly complex customer requirements are being fulfilled through combining laboratories that are each respected leaders in their particular segment - thus providing global solutions with local contacts.
Role and objectives:
- Improve operations efficiency of the laboratories. Streamline the operational processes by using LEAN practices and approaches, and by making good use of IT so as to achieve high efficiency.
- Support the development, implementation and optimal use of the company's LIMS and ensure its efficient usage at all levels of the laboratory to improve productivity and profitability.
- Increase cost effectiveness and profitability to meet best industry standards in all activities.
- Define and agree goals and milestones with the site directors and ensure goals are defined and communicated to their respective teams. Optimize and refine customer centric KPIs to monitor progress.
- The Lean Manager will ensure that all identified and successfully tested practices are documented so they can be shared with other locations, using standardized templates.
- Ensure that all operations have appropriate systems, work ethics and policies in place to guarantee high quality of service to clients.
- Masters / PhD degree in chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience.
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the life science or business services sector in a mid-size environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills as this role will interface a lot with local resources and experts to understand and document processes.
- Strong problem-solver with "can-do" mentality, able to both pragmatically defines solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary.
- Excellent English oral and written a must. German / Spanish considered as a plus.
An der Industriebahn 5
Weitere Stellenangebote dieser Firma
- Software Entwickler (m/w) (15.11.2018)