The course imparts the theoretical basis of crystallizations and understanding of crystallization processes, nucleation, crystal growth and agglomeration. Further, the course will discuss the different crystallization techniques employed in the industry and it will discuss the basis data necessary for the successful development and optimization of any crystallization process as well as the underlying development work. This includes laboratory work as well as work in the plant. Topics treated will be the determination of solubility data, the analysis of the crystallization behavior and the characterization of the crop. Techniques to control and to modify properties of the crop and to optimize the purification behavior by crystallization will also be discussed.
The course is intended for chemists, chemical engineers and plant managers working in the chemical and life-science industry, in the fine chemicals industry as well as in the basic chemicals industry who develop crystallization processes, transfer crystallizations into production or between sites, operate crystallization processes or who optimize crystallizations. The course is equally directed towards persons working in formulation of crystalline products, in the life-science but also in alimentary or consumer products fields, wanting to learn more about the potentials of the processes leading to the crystalline starting material to be formulated.
Tel.: +49 (0)201 / 1803-1
Fax: +49 (0)201 / 1803 346
Mail: Anfrage versenden
- Delegation und Pflichtenübertragung im Arbeitschutz (04.11.2016 Essen)
- Der Betriebsleiter in der chemischen- und Prozessindustrie (07. - 11.11.2016 Essen)
- Kompakttraining BWL für Ingenieure und Techniker - 100 % Praxis - mit einer BWL-Unternehmenssimulation (07. - 08.11.2016 Essen)
- Zur Prüfung befähigte Person von Zentrifugen (07. - 08.11.2016 Essen)
- 5 gefährliche Sollbruchstellen für Ihre Projektarbeit (07. - 08.11.2016 Essen)