Quality by Design in the Analytical Laboratory
The impact of Quality by Design on the analytical work will be discussed. The participants will learn to understand the concepts and support QbD in the analytical laboratory and in manufacturing. As a consequence, a more efficient analytical method development and routine application should support most economic working practices.
The training will define the essential elements of Quality by Design, Quality Risk Management, and Knowledge Management. In case studies, the participants will apply the concepts in practice. The following elements will be discussed:
- Basic QbD concepts and the QbD process
- Implementation of QbD in the analytical laboratory
- Application of Quality Risk Management for the evaluation of methods
- The role of systematic method development - Design of experiments for generation of knowledge and understanding
- Basic concepts of Knowledge Management and documentation of analytical methods
- Method transfer requirements
The training consists of lectures, case studies, and intense discussions of results. A script will be distributed to participants. Note: Depending on the participants, the training can also be given in German but all written material is delivered in English only.
Laboratory technicians and head of laboratories who develop analytical methods or apply analytical methods in routine analytical work and intend to improve analytical practice for improved productivity.
Frau Verena Schmid
Tel.: +41 (0)58 / 765 52 00
Fax: +41 (0)58 / 765 58 01
Mail: Anfrage versenden
- Qualitätsmanagement im Labor - Die ISO 17025 effizient umsetzen (27.10.2016 Dübendorf [CH])
- HPLC-MS in der Spurenanalytik (08. - 09.11.2016 Dübendorf [CH])
- Einführung in die Biochromatographie - Trennung von Peptiden und Proteinen (08.11.2016 Dübendorf [CH])
- GC für Fortgeschrittene: Einspritztechniken in Theorie und Praxis (08. - 09.11.2016 Schlieren [CH])
- GC für Fortgeschrittene: Grossvolumige Einspritztechniken (10.11.2016 Schlieren [CH])