Agilent Technologies launches improved life sciences and chemical analysis website
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that it has redesigned its Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis website. Based on extensive customer research, the new site offers enhanced tools and navigation for improved ease of use.
"Agilent is committed to providing an industry-leading website that enables our customers to do their jobs more efficiently and provides a more satisfying online experience," said Diana Fandel, e-channel director in Agilent's Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis group. "Drawing from formal research and customer feedback, we have rebuilt our site's navigation and layout to help visitors more quickly find comprehensive information about Agilent products and services."
Agilent conducted focus groups, user testing and customer surveys to gather information for the site enhancement. Customers tested new page designs against the former site and suggested improvements in overall content, design and navigation.
The new site features:
- Fluid page design, which automatically detects screen resolution and optimizes the page size for less scrolling.
- Expanded navigation that includes links to specific product literature and technical support information. Pages provide quick access to other related content, such as education, events and news.
- An online store with links to pricing, order status, quotes and local sales information.
- Direct links from the home page to the services, parts and consumables that keep customers' instruments running in top condition.
Quelle: Agilent Technologies
- Agilent Technologies revolutioniert das FTIR Imaging (28.11.2014)
- Agilent übernimmt Varian für 1,5 Milliarden Dollar (27.07.2009)
- Automated literature search tool for biology researchers released (22.03.2005)
- New method for detecting perchlorate contamination in water (16.04.2004)
- First GC/MS system with solid inert ion source provides up to 3x better sensitivity (29.08.2003)