Frost & Sullivan Honors PerkinElmer for Customer Value Enhancement
Frost & Sullivan announced PerkinElmer, Inc. as the recipient of the 2003 Customer Value Enhancement Award for the Drug Discovery Industry at last night"s 2003 Excellence in Customer Value Enhancement Awards Banquet.
A global leader in the life and analytical sciences, combining operational excellence and technology expertise with an intimate understanding of its customers' needs, PerkinElmer provides products and services in health sciences and other advanced technology markets that require innovation, precision and reliability.
The company recently launched its comprehensive laboratory service business, OneSourceSM Laboratory Services, to further enhance the satisfaction of its customers. The OneSource business enables researchers to improve productivity, reduce costs, and better focus on core research and analytical tasks.
This new service model challenges the traditional act of simply adding an instrument repair and maintenance contract to an instrument purchase. The OneSource business aims to be a single force for instrument repair and care, validation services, software and hardware upgrades, education and training, and customized asset management. Partnerships between OneSource Laboratory Services and its customers result in improved instrument performance and efficiency, driving laboratory productivity.
"PerkinElmer has responded to the emerging trend of corporations streamlining their supply chain through fewer, more value-added partnerships and aims to be the service partner of choice," says Sinead Igoe, Frost & Sullivan industry analyst.
Held in Boston, Mass., the annual banquet honored proactive methods that ensure customers receive maximum value and return from their investment. The Customer Value Enhancement Award is presented to the company that has best demonstrated the ability to expand its customer base, while maintaining the existing install base, with more innovative value creation and enhancement strategies than competing vendors within a market.
Quelle: Frost & Sullivan
- BRIC-Staaten halten nicht das Versprechen eines hohen Wachstums in den Life Science- und Gesundheitsmärkten (12.06.2013)
- Polymere in medizinischen Geräten versprechen hohe Gewinnmargen (31.08.2012)
- Vorbeugende Tests etablieren sich als Schlüsselbereich im Europa-Markt für Gen-Tests und Screening-Dienste (20.08.2012)
- Wachstumsstarker Markt für Stammzellenforschung begünstigt Aussichten für entsprechende Forschungswerkzeuge (02.02.2012)
- Frost & Sullivan prognostiziert exponentielles Wachstum im Markt für personalisierte Medizin (24.06.2011)